Sunday, September 19, 2010

Autumn Angel

Autumn Angel
Before I say anything else, I wanted to thank each and everyone of you who bought my handmade goodies.  I was  overwhelmed  by the response I got.  LOL!  My oh my. 

I'm sorry to those of you who'd like to order, but I take so much time with my creations, I don't think it would be enjoyable to me if I made bunches of them.  If you email me, I can put you on the list to be the first to know when I'll be putting something up for sale.  Again, thanks so much!  It feels so good to know you appreciate my skill and enjoy my items so much that you want to buy them.  Big Hugs!!

Now, I wanted to show off my dolly I made.  She is perfectly grungy and sweet at the same time!  She's made from a Bird in the Hand Primitives pattern. 
I just love this time of year.  Autumn has so many possibilities!

Right now I'm making a list; have to have a list!  I need some fabric and supplies from Joanne Fabrics.  It is murder if I don't have a plan when I go.  I'm very easily distracted and end up spending tons of money, but coming home with very little of what I went shopping for.  Ugh!  As it's an hour or more drive, it can get frustrating!  Not to mention expensive!

A door quilt is my next project.  I received so many compliments on my door quilt celebrating 4th of July/ Freedom that I want one for Fall, too!

Bye for now!



4 comments:

carla said...

Yaa hoo Mary Jo!!!! You are doing great!!!! I love the angel and all your goodies!!! hugs

MaryMaryQuiteContrary said...

Thanks Carla! You are a dear! Big hugs

Unknown said...

Way to go on the sales. I hope it keeps steady for you - I love your Autumn Angel - she is very sweet.

MaryMaryQuiteContrary said...

Thanks so much Jennifer! I checked out your blog and love all the stitcheries you do. Very impressive! I'm following you now!

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips