Thursday, September 17, 2009

From My Friends

Here are some Birthday Tags I received from IPDM Yahoo! Group I belong to. The first one is from Kristine in Georgia. Very creative! See how she started the message on the front and continued it to the back? Very lovely. Thanks Kristine!!


This Birthday Tag is from Val in South Australia. So sweet! I love all the little embellishments on it! The ribbons are vintage or antique looking. I'll have to ask her where she found them! Thanks Val!!


This one is from Heather. Beautiful!! I love all the purple, pink and gold! I have no idea how she affixed that dragonfly at the top. It is very cool!

I've been slow to post as I'm attempting to finish up some swaps I am in. I can't wait until Heather receives her pinnie from me! I hope she loves it! When she's got it, I'll post a pic. The theme was Prim and String. Hmmmm! I love a challenge!!
Right now I'm finishing up a pinnie for Patti. The theme is Purple and Orange. Can you say Halloween!! I love Halloween!! And as soon as she's received it, I'll post a piccie!!
Then, I'll be working on my last swap I'm in. That is a Mama & baby doll swap for Val. Then you'll get a peek at that, too! LOL Sorry you have to wait each time; don't want to spoil any surprises!!

Huggies!

Mary Jo

3 comments:

carla said...

YAA!!! Mary Jo!!!! Cute stuff for your b day!!!
Can't wait to see cute stuff you will be sending out!!!!! But yes suprises are sooo much fun!!!!! huggies carla

Unknown said...

Good morning Mary Jo! I'm fairly new to the blogging world and have never participated in a swap.
The tags for your birthday must have warmed your heart. Well done because I'm sure your well loved.

Vyctoria said...

Hi Mary Jo... The tags are very nice...A nice added addition to your Birthday stash. Hope you are having fun with all your goodies.

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips