Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Goodies and Swaps Report!

More Birthday Tags to show off!
Yes there are more! 2 more to be exact! I received them earlier and am just now showing you! This one is from lovely Laura Ann. Shes made me a very sweet princess Birthday Tag and I love it!
























Linda sent me this embroidered Annie Happy Birthday tag! Isn't she sweet? I'm a huge fan of Annie!
















Carla, who is as sweet as it gets, sent me this gorgeous red fq, red floss, vintage quilt kitty cut out, and last but definitely not least, Annie tag!! woooHoooo! I will be using this floss and fabric to complete my Redwork Stitchery Challenge, "Annie in the Garden". Which reminds me, I really need to get a move on! LOL As always I've found myself to be behind! Argh!

No comments:

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips