Monday, October 19, 2009

Howdy! I'm Updating!!


























Here is the pincushion I made for Heather in the String and Prim pinnie swap in International Prim Doll Makers group I belong to. I made her out of a design I drew up. The flash doesn't give the correct colour or degree of grunginess! lol Heather liked her! The fabric used on her dress is some vintage fabric I picked up in an antique store. I love that type of dolly.























Here is the Orange/Purple pinnie I received from Patti. I think its gorgeous and have used in it a display for Halloween. I love Halloween and Autumn themed fabric. I don't have access to a fabric shop close by, but have to travel 2 hours to get to one. Thanks Wal-Mart for a stupid reason for removing the craft/fabric department after you ran all the Mom and Pop stores out of business! Grrrrrrr! Don't get me started! LOL

















I wanted to apologize for taking such a long time to post again! I've been sick with a cold(?) for quite a while and can't get rid of it. I hear quite a few people have had this. Starts out as allergies and works its way into your chest for some lingering bronchitis that is killer. I've had it for so long. And as I'm typing this, coughing and coughing. I won't go into any more details!! LOL Hopefully I'll be well again and caught up with every one's blogs! I have lots of reading to do! Bye for now!

Mary Jo

No comments:

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips