Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Little Button Annie Mama and Baby

Hello all! Its me, I'm back again! LOL Gone forever and suddenly I'm posting twice in 1 day! I've gotta pace myself, huh? But I have so much to say and show you! This cutie is Cute as a Button Annie by Happy Heart Patterns. You can find all her wonderful patterns here: http://www.happyheartpatterns.com/

I made her for a swap in the IPDM Group. Linda said she loved her! This was her first Annie doll shes ever owned. Annie has buttons sewn on her dress and a button necklace. She took me awhile to make because I was sick, but I hope she was worth the wait to Linda.
This is her by herself and then I made a baby for her since it was a Mama and Baby swap.

I made the baby's necklace with mini buttons. She's a mini replica of her Mama I drew up. I had fun making the necklaces, too. Now, I need to buy some more buttons!! hehehe Here are the dolls Linda sent me. She has an accompanying story that goes with her about 9/11. They are very cool dolls! I think Linda has some furbabies because my dog Sol absolutely loves them! He gets to sniffing all over and won't leave them alone!

Linda also sent me this wonderful Birthday tag she embroidered and a handsome little wool pumpkin. Thanks Linda! What a great swap!

I've not signed up for any more swaps, as I've been working on some commissions. That's the trouble with showing off your wares; people want to buy them! *sigh* Oh, well! Talk to you soon!
Mary Jo

1 comment:

AwtemNymf said...

Flyin' in to wysh you a Happy Halloween!
*sprinkle sprinkle*
You've been Enchanted!

AwtemNymf

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips