Monday, June 21, 2010

Americana Door Quilt


I have my door quilt done and hanging.  Doesn't it look great?



You can really see it from the street.  I hope it doesn't cause any wrecks!!  I've seen some people driving by with their heads turned looking!  LOL

The pattern is from This-n-that fabrics.
Very easy to do.  They have bunches of patterns.




 

Here is my rabbit that is usually on my door.  It's a pattern from Tennessee Ridge Primitives.  He is hanging inside this year.  He still smells so good!  I love the heavy grunging she does for her creations!  They retain that great smell!



Last but not least, my 4th of July goodies from last year!  Oh, I love these little Sammy ornies!  They are adorable!  They are from a Crows Roost Prims pattern.  She has a give-away going  on now until June 29th so hop over there and join up!  Her patterns are super easy and well worth it and she sells them so reasonably.


So, this is what I have so far!  I want to make a full size Uncle Sam and a Lady Liberty.  Cheer me on!  Go Mary Go! LOL 

Well, I'm off to browse all the blogs I follow!  See ya soon!
Big Hugs,
Mary Jo

8 comments:

ButtonBears&Raggedies said...

Hi there.
I love your blog. Thank you for following me. I am now following you.
Hugs
Bev

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

love the items you made..I am now following as well..and welcome to my blog.;)

Firecracker Kid said...

Go Mary Go! I'm liking your door quilt gettin' all those looky loos. Pretty:)

MaryMaryQuiteContrary said...

Thanks everyone! It means so much coming from you accomplished ladies! I'm honoured to be followed by you all! This has been a wonderful summer so far!
Hugs!
Mary Jo

Heth said...

Hi Mj... I love your door hanger. Go Mary go... with your full size Uncle Sam and Lady Liberty, can't wait to see them! You will do a great job on them I know.
hugs
Heather

MaryMaryQuiteContrary said...

Thanks Heather! You are so encouraging to me all the time! Little did you know I get big, big ideas and get sidetracked by people wanting hoot-owls! You know who WHO you are hoot-owl people! LOL

Elisheva said...

Hey, I Love your door hanger!! It is an eye catcher so I see why people turn there heads!! You may even cause some crashes with this one..lol
It is awesome!! I may just have to go to that website and get the pattern, cause I just love it and it would look good on my door, too!!
I am now a follower of your blog..

MaryMaryQuiteContrary said...

Oh, you are so sweet Elisheva! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! You really should make it, its worth it! Thanks for following me, too!

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips