Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Who Let the Owls Out??

I was going to make a big Uncle Sam and a big Lady Liberty.  I was, really.  I mean it! haha

Then, Callie, you Baaad girl!  Just had to have a trio of owls for a gift.  So, I've been making owls!  Owls are not Americana, you say?  Well, they aren't supposed to be.  I guess I could make them Americana owls, but that isn't what she wanted, was it?  LOL  Sorry, girlfriend, I'm just kidding.  I'll make whatever you want me to make! 

Just wanted to let everyone who has made comments on and off my blog, thanks so much for all your kind words and words of encouragement, its very much appreciated!

Looks like I might be going straight into fall, Ya'all!  Where did I put all those patterns? hmm!

And if you ever need something, my email is fbigirlie@yahoo.com.  I check it all the time!

Big Hugs!



2 comments:

carla said...

Owls will be fun!!!! Love them!!!! Can't wait to see them!!! Have fun!!!! SO good to see you posting!!!! hugs

MaryMaryQuiteContrary said...

Thanks Carla! You are such a sweetie!

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips