Sunday, June 6, 2010

Summer Candle Mat


Summer Picnic Candle Mat

What doesn't this candle mat have?  Watermelon, crows and stars!  Oh I love me some watermelon! Mmmm!  It has to be ice cold from the fridge!  It's the best that way!  And if it isn't running down your chin, you are doing something wrong! LOL
I've had this pattern for a while now, and it was fun to make!  You can find this pattern at  Bird Brain Designs.  Their patterns are wonderful.  They have a huge freebie area.  I've purchased some very nice felted wool from them, too.  Check them out.  I have a subscription to their Newsletter so I know when they have new stuff and sales, etc.

Now, I'm on to making more summer things for the house!  Catch ya later!

Hugs,

Mary Jo
P.S.  Does anyone else have this problem?  I can't get my margins to go to the left!  Anyone got a suggestion?

2 comments:

carla said...

Too cute Mary Jo!!! You are on a role!!!! Keep it coming I love to see the things you make!!!! Gotta get myself busy and in gear again too!!!! Yaa!!! hugs

MaryMaryQuiteContrary said...

Thanks Carla! Yes, you must get in gear! I wanna see some stuff you make! LOL
Mary Jo

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips